01 September 2012

My first foray into cleaning products

I've read on Rhonda's blog all the good advice about making your own cleaning products, so I decided to give it a go.  And since its citrus season (well it was until a week ago for us when we ate the last of it), the citrus cleaner seemed a good place to start.
I had soaked the skins for two weeks in vinegar and was just about to decant into the bottle.  And whilst it smells very vinegary when I'm cleaning, it seems to work well.  Yesterday I was reading Linda's lastest post on her Witches Kitchen blog and read that she uses metho and just adds a splosh of vinegar for her citrus cleaner.  What have you tried and what's worked best?

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, may just have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least I get more use out of my citrus! Makes me feel very efficient....

      Delete